1. A club team consists of 3 doubles teams (6 players).
2. Each pair must qualify for the specific gender & age requirement, and they play together throughout the tourney, like a normal 2's competition.
3. The format is for a one-day event; round robin pool play followed by a playoff round.
4. Teams will be awarded points based on their playoff standings; 10 for 1st, 9 for 2nd, etc. (If a club enters multiple teams, only the points of the top 3 teams will count.)
5. The club with the highest score wins.
6. Limit 3 club teams (i.e, 9 doubles teams) per tourney
Club Team Fee: only $75
(Remember, each club team consists of 3 doubles teams)
Wed, July 6; Girls 16U; 10 - 4
(If there's interest, more dates will be added)
Location: Four Lakes, Lisle
(Click here for venue info)
Great Reasons for Clubs to Participate:
1. Excellent low-cost training for your players: These are low-key competitive events that will serve as fantastic tune-ups for the more intense weekend beach doubles events. (Four Lakes is a laid back venue.)
2. Promote team spirit and comaraderie in what is normally a very individualized sport.